Siemens PLM Software
Job Title: CAD Software Engineer
Reporting to: NX Design Group
Location: Shanghai or Chendu
Siemens PLM Software is looking for a software engineer who is passionate abou
t technologies and software development to join our Shanghai R&D Center (PPDC
Shanghai). The position is within the Design group of NX software, the company
’s flagship CAD/CAM/CAE solution. The Design group is responsible for the dev
elopment and enhancement of advanced surface modelling, polygon modelling, fea
ture modelling, and synchronous modelling tools within NX. As a software engin
eer, you will be taking on a wide range of exciting projects from developing n
ew technologies to implementing real world, customer driven solutions. If you’
d like to contribute to a product which is used by industry engineers and desi
gners around the world, we welcome you to join us.
• Work with Product Management team to understand market needs, customer
requirements, and priorities for various projects
• Participate in Requirements, Functional, Design Specification and Test
• Design, implement, and document functionalities for various projects i
n the areas of surface modelling, feature modelling, and synchronous modelling
• Maintain and enhance existing functionalities
• Write clean and robust code to minimize the cost of defects over time
• Bachelor, Master or Ph.D. degree in Computer Science, Engineering, App
lied Mathematics, or closely related fields
• Proficient in C++/C programming language
• Backgrounds in computer aided geometric design, mesh modelling, revers
e engineering, or related geometric computations is preferable
• Knowledge of advanced data structures, object oriented design is prefe
• Knowledge of CAD software is preferable
• Good English communication skill
Please send your resume in both Chinese and English to email@example.com.
About Siemens PLM Software
Siemens PLM Software is a Global leader in the growing field of product lifecy
cle management (PLM) software and services. Today, Siemens PLM Software produc
ts manage or create more than 40 percent of the world’s 3D Data.
We are a team, collaborating with client to transform their innovations proces
ses and fully leverage PLM. Our culture encourages creativity, welcomes fresh
thinking and focuses on growth, so our people, our business and our clients ca
n achieve full potential. For more information on Siemens PLM Software product
s and services, visit www.siemens.com/plm.
Siemens PLM Software is an equal opportunity employer.